Swing Dance at the Historic Fourth Ward School Museum in Virginia City, NV!
Reno Swings! returns to the beautiful 1870s landmark for a night of swing dancing and live Dixieland Jazz by the Sagebrush Swingers.
Cullen & Clay Mitchell will give a dance lesson and then open the dance floor to social swing dancing with live vintage music.
- No dance partner or previous experience required!
- At the Historic Fourth Ward School Museum in Virginia City, NV on 1870s-era wooden dancefloor!
- Lesson by Reno Swings! instructors Clay & Cullen Mitchell (7-8 p.m.)
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- The Sagebrush Swingers play 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- $15 General Admission / $10 for Fourth Ward School Museum Members
Get Your Tickets Here: [Link]