Become a friend of the Fourth Ward School Museum and become a member.
Annual Membership Categories:
- $30 Primary Schooler (Individual)
- $50 Middle Schooler (Dual)
- $100 High Schooler
- $250 Teacher
- $500 Principal
- $1,000 Superintendent
- $2,500 Bell Ringer
As a member, you enjoy:
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and for special events and programs
- Free admission to the museum
- Invitations to special events and programs
- The Chalk Board Newsletter
- Parties of the Year booklet and party discount
- Complimentary guest passes and additional benefits at $250 levels and above including the From Pride to Glory, a History of the Fourth Ward School by Susan James; archives research time and copies; pre-sale invite to Parties of the Year; discount on event rentals; and invite to the “By Invitation Only” surprise party of the year.
How to Become a Member / Membership Renewal
To join, you can pay online, print out the membership form and mail it, or call us. We will then mail you a packet welcoming you to the Historic Fourth Ward School Museum Membership Program. Thank you for your support!
The Historic Fourth Ward School foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed and operated in the State Of Nevada and registered with the Nevada Secretary of State. Our purpose and mission is to connect people to the relevance and importance of the Comstock story through its authentic preservation, interpretive exhibits and programs, and archival resources. Your donation may be tax deductible pursuant to the provisions of section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. §170(c).