The Fourth Ward School Museum will be open to the public on a limited restricted basis beginning August 26th. For the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers, we will be adhering to Governor Sisolak’s health mandates and CDC guidance. As there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present, you voluntarily assume all responsibility related to the risks of exposure when visiting our museum.
Should you need to reach us please call (775) 847-0975 and leave a message. Please be safe and we look forward seeing you soon.
The Historic Fourth Ward School Museum is open for limited tours between August 26, 2020, through October 2, 2020. Tickets must be purchased online.
We will offer two self-guided tours on Wednesday and Friday from August 26, 2020, through October 2, 2020.
First guided tours 11 am – 12:30 pm
Second guided tour 1 pm – 3 pm
Each tour is limited to 14 guests maximum.
For more information you can call us (775) 847-0975 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Historic Fourth Ward School Museum is operated by a non-profit organization.
Your paid admission helps support “The Last One Standing.”
Visitors who are feeling ill or have a fever cough or shortness of breath are not allow on the premises and will not be admitted to the tour for the protection of our guest, staff and volunteers
Upon entering the premises, you must abide by all posted instructions and COVID-19 safety protocols. Our safety measures include:
- The maximum capacity per tour will be limited to 14 guests, which includes adults and children.
- Each tour session will last an hour and a half. The start and end times for each session will be strictly maintained.You may arrive at any time during the tour session but must leave at the designated tour ending time.
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the premises.
- Social distancing measures apply to all areas of the museum by maintaining at least a 6 feet social distancing.
- Any hands-on exhibits will be closed during this time.
- Between each tour session, the museum will be closed and thoroughly cleaned to accommodate the next tour group.
- Adults 17 and older $6.00
- Children 6 to 16 years $3.00
- Children 5 years and younger are free
- Blue Star Museum: Free for active military with current ID
- Food, drinks, and gum are prohibited.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries, the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Flash photography is allowed in the museum for personal use only.
- Please respect the experience of other museum visitors and step outside of the museum if you need to use your cell phone.
- Please follow the instructions of museum staff and docents.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any group for misconduct.
Purchase your Tickets:
Cancellations prior to 3 pm the day before your tour will be refunded to your credit card. No refunds will be issued after 3 pm the day before your tour. Please email email@example.com or call us at (775) 847-0975 x 1, if you need to cancel your tour.
August 26 Tour Times
August 28 Tour Times
September 2 Tour Times
September 4 Tour Times
September 9 Tour Times
September 11 Tour Times
September 16 Tour Times
September 18 Tour Times
September 23 Tour Times
September 25 Tour Times
September 30 Tour Times
October 2 Tour Times