Regular Season Hours:
The Museum & Gift Shop are open to the general public for our Regular Season from Spring through Fall. Visiting hours during the Regular Season are: Open Daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Museum & Gift Shop are open to the public for the Winter Season on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. from November 1st through December 22nd.
Note: Winter hours are weather permitting. If it is snowing, please call ahead on the day of your visit to make sure we are open: (775) 847-0975.
The Museum & Gift Shop is closed from December 23, 2023 until Spring 2024.
If you need to reach us, please call (775) 847-0975 and leave a voicemail message.
The Historic Fourth Ward School Museum is operated by a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Your paid admission helps support “The Last One Standing.”
- Adults (Age 17 and Older): $7.00
- Current Fourth Ward School Museum Members: Free
- Children (Age 6 to 16 years): $3.00
- Children (Age 5 Years and Younger): Free
- Blue Star Museum: Free for active military with current ID
- Food, drinks, and gum are prohibited.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries, the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Flash photography is allowed in the Museum for personal use only.
- Please respect the experience of other Museum visitors and step outside of the museum if you need to use your cell phone.
- Please follow the instructions of Museum staff and docents.
- The Museum reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any group for misconduct.