The Fourth Ward School Museum is closed from October 31st, 2020 through April 30th, 2021. We open to the general public for our regular tour season on May 1st, 2021. Visiting hours are Sunday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Updates to the schedule may occur as the CDC and Governor’s Office issue guidelines in accordance with the needs of public safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need to reach us please call (775) 847-0975 and leave a message.
The Historic Fourth Ward School Museum is operated by a non-profit organization.
Your paid admission helps support “The Last One Standing.”
- Adults 17 and older $6.00
- Children 6 to 16 years $3.00
- Children 5 years and younger are free
- Blue Star Museum: Free for active military with current ID
- Food, drinks, and gum are prohibited.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries, the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Flash photography is allowed in the museum for personal use only.
- Please respect the experience of other museum visitors and step outside of the museum if you need to use your cell phone.
- Please follow the instructions of museum staff and docents.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any group for misconduct.