Become a friend of the Fourth Ward School Museum and become a member.
Annual Membership Categories:
- $30 Primary Schooler (Individual)
- $50 Middle Schooler (Dual)
- $100 High Schooler
- $250 Teacher
- $500 Principal
- $1,000 Superintendent
- $2,500 Bell Ringer
As a member, you enjoy:
- Free admission to the museum and exhibits
- Invitations to special events and programs
- 10% discount in our Museum Store and for special events and programs
- Our quarterly e-newsletter
- Additional benefits depending on Membership level:
Primary Schooler (1 Guest Pass)
Middle Schooler (2 Guest Passes)
High Schooler (3 Guest Passes and ½ hour complimentary Archives research)
Teacher (4 Guest Passes, ½ hour complimentary Archives research, 20% discount on event rentals and 2 Invites for our Annual Appreciation Event)
Principal (6 Guest Passes, 1 hour complimentary Archives research, 30% discount on event rentals and 2 Invites for our Annual Appreciation Event)
Superintendent (8 Guest Passes, 1 hour complimentary Archives research, 50% discount on event rentals and 4 Invites for our Annual Appreciation Event)
Bell Ringer (10 Guest Passes, 2 hour complimentary Archives research, 1 free event rental and 6 Invites for our Annual Appreciation Event).
- Members at the Superintendent and above level will receive an apple on our donor appreciation wall. Each apple can be engraved with a name, company or organization, in-memoriam, or with a special date or event.
How to Become a Member / Membership Renewal
To join, you can pay online, print out the membership form and mail it, or call us. We will then mail you a packet welcoming you to the Historic Fourth Ward School Museum Membership Program. Thank you for your support!
The Historic Fourth Ward School foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed and operated in the State Of Nevada and registered with the Nevada Secretary of State. Our purpose and mission is to connect people to the relevance and importance of the Comstock story through its authentic preservation, interpretive exhibits and programs, and archival resources. Your donation may be tax deductible pursuant to the provisions of section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, 26 U.S.C. §170(c).