We open to the general public for our regular tour season on May 1st, 2022. Visiting hours are Sunday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Updates to the schedule may occur as the CDC and Governor’s Office issue guidelines in accordance with the needs of public safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need to reach us please call (775) 847-0975 and leave a message.
The Historic Fourth Ward School Museum is operated by a non-profit organization.
Your paid admission helps support “The Last One Standing.”
- Adults 17 and older $6.00
- Children 6 to 16 years $3.00
- Children 5 years and younger are free
- Blue Star Museum: Free for active military with current ID
- Food, drinks, and gum are prohibited.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries, the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Flash photography is allowed in the museum for personal use only.
- Please respect the experience of other museum visitors and step outside of the museum if you need to use your cell phone.
- Please follow the instructions of museum staff and docents.
- The museum reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any group for misconduct.